This Privacy statement sets out how Colemere Vineyard protects and uses any personal information you share with us in the course of your use of this website and from which you may be identified. We have incorporated the new regulations arising from the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) into this statement and if we make any adjustments to our approach, we will always publish it here.
What we collect
During the course of a transaction we may collect the following:
- Contact Information, including email address and/or postal address, depending on whether you are on our email and/or postal subscriber list
- General location
- Your preferences and interests in our products and services
- Your date of birth
What do we do with this information
We use the information you give us to ensure we understand your needs and to serve you well:
- To deliver to any contractual obligation with you
- For appropriate internal accounting and record keeping
- We may use this information to improve our offerings
- To periodically inform you of our goods and services or of any changes we or our service providers make
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. We have electronic and physical systems in place to prevent unauthorised access or disclosure of your personal information and good procedures internally to prevent abuse.
We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or we are required to do so by law.
In the course of conducting a transaction with you, some of your personal information is likely to be shared with our Bank and delivery businesses. In these circumstances the partner entity is legally constrained from sharing the information with any other party other than if they are compelled to by law.
Changing your mind
If you want Colemere Vineyard to remove your information or to stop communicating with you, please email to firstname.lastname@example.org